Search For a Topic

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Discussion topics

Okay, now that I've finished archiving in my email...Some funny things happened by the way...I was spamming myself archive emails...when all of the sudden it starts saying fail. Apparently even I'm not above the law when spamming myself from MY email to MY email. It's quite humorous I assure you. I looked back at my blogger and it was closed off temporarily. But now it's fixed.

Now onto discussion. I'd like to first say, that I talked about a lot of topics that I don't feel I should retouch on in this latest version of my "Views of the world" blog. I shall call this "Views of the World 2.0"I use to write a lot more and make a ton of multiple posts per day, but I'm not planning to do that this time, at least not one right after the other. They will be spaced out timely. I plan on writing the first real topic post later today, if I get the chance.

I'm a new Oto, with different views, more knowledge, more wisdom, and perhaps more guidance to share. This is my journey, and I hope you'll share it with me.

My views of course, are my views and that alone, but feel free to discuss with me any differences we may have within a means. Hopefully you will come to me in a kind and intellectual manner as opposed to hateful and hurtful.

Topics:

Abuse
Alien's and UFO's
Computers: Packaged Vs. DIY
Dreams, what do they mean?
Freedom
Friendships ((Discussed))
Herbal Medicine Vs. Man-made Medicine
Hobbies
Insomnia ((Discussed))
Love
Magic and Witchcraft
Marriage
Reality, or just a Dream? ((Discussed))
Religion - ((Discussed))
Sharing (Previously known as sharing in school vs. sharing in the real world)
Social Networking
Time Travel
Video Games ((Discussed))

No comments: