Search For a Topic

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Friendships

Before I begin, I'd like to say that this post will be the positive sides of friendship. I don't feel it necessary to go into the negative areas. We all know that people can't always get along.

Friends, everyone needs them, though some people claim they are completely content alone. Really, it's human nature for us to need one another and I feel that friendships are very important to living.

When things feel like they are falling apart, it's always nice to have someone to tell things to. Keeping things inside has been known to be very unhealthy. Also, you never know who might understand your situation and be able to offer kind words of advice. It's important to have someone you can trust and that's where friends come into play, after all, most people can't tell their families everything.

Without my friends, I don't know where I'd be some days. I hardly see my real life friends, but when I do, I cherish the moments we spend together like it could be the last time I see them even though it may not be. We have great times telling each other things, giving each other advice...You know, the great things about friendships, like laughing and having a great time. Laughter keeps you healthier and friends are good for that. :) I communicate with most of my friends through the internet, which is just as well. You can talk about your feelings, and still have a really good time through chat discussion. I have a few friends on the internet that I even play games with. It helps me to feel less lonely on the long hard days when everything feels like it's tearing me apart.

So, whether it be real life friends or just internet buddies, it's still nice to have them around. It's great to have friends who can understand you and share with you moments that can never be replaced. Let us continue to make friends and continue to share moments that make us feel happier, so that we may live healthier lives.

Make friends, be good to each other, and love one another as friends should!

No comments: